Today I will be showing you the easiest way to make glamorous vases. You can use these as beautiful centerpieces for any occasion or just as a fun touch to any side table at home. I made them for a party we did for my 5 year old niece because she wanted glittery things on the dinner tables. They were so easy to make that she helped me make them too!
What You Need:
2. Cans (I saved the cans I used from the chili I made last week)
3. Mod Podge
4. Foam Brush
5. Deep Bowl
6. Paper Bowl
What You Do:
1. Take the paper labels off.
2. Rinse and dry cans thoroughly.
3. Squeeze out some mod podge in a paper bowl.
4. Pour glitter into the deep bowl.
5. Use the foam brush to cover the bottoms of the cans with the glue. A nice even thin layer is enough.
6. Put the can with the glue in the bowl full of glitter and swirl it around. Pull it out of the bowl and shake the excess off.
7. Set in a place to dry and repeat.
–Make sure you set up a station with a huge cloth because it’s so easy for the glitter to get every where.
-If there is some extra glue remaining on the cans from the labels, nail polish remover takes that right off, its magic!
I purposely didn’t tape any part of it because I like that each comes out a little different. I think the imperfection makes them look more organic and beautiful!
Easy enough right?
The following products can be used to make this: