One of my favorite things ever is a warm, chewy, delicious chocolate chip cookie! And what’s even better than that? Making it in a skillet and topping it off with some ice cream and Nutella!
I recently bought two cast iron skillets and when I brought them home, I immediately wanted to use them! The fastest thing I could think of was to make a chocolate chip cookie skillet which I’ve always wanted to make. Before I tell you the recipe, I have to admit that it is semi-homemade because I used Nestle Toll House cookie dough. Sometimes, it’s okay to cheat and use pre-made things, right?
-Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough
-8″ Cast Iron Skillet
-2 tbs Nutella
-Vanilla Ice Cream
-Nuts of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In an 8″ cast iron skillet, press half of the cookie dough into the bottom of the skillet.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on your oven). Mine took 22 minutes.
4. A few minutes before the skillet is done, take about 2 tbs of Nutella and melt it in the microwave for 2-3 minutes stopping to stir every 30 seconds until it’s thinned out.
5. When the large cookie is golden brown, take it out of the oven. Scoop some ice cream on top, drizzle with nutella and top it off with some nuts and enjoy!
Are you drooling yet?