Are you ready for the Super Bowl?… Or should I say are you ready for the Super Bowl Party?! I sure am!
I’m not even a fan of football but I do like a good party with delicious finger foods.
I make lots of those in general and have rounded up some good ones you can make, even last minute!
1. Cheesy Pull Apart Bread – This wins every time I make it!
2. The Ultimate Nachos – Easy and delicious!
3. Philly Cheesesteak Puff Pastry – I actually made this last year on super bowl as a trial and it turned out to be a hit!
4. French Fries – Who doesn’t like fried potatoes?
5. Easy Cheesy Veggie Quesadillas – for the vegetarians in your life. 😉