I made these truffles for the tea party I did a few weeks ago. They are super easy and only require a few ingredients
-Brownie Fudge Mix (it’s important they are FUDGE brownies)
-2 cups Chocolate Chips
-1 cup White Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Bake brownies according to the instructions on the box.
2. After they are cool, take a fork and crumble them.
3. At this point you will be able to pick a tablespoon worth and roll it into balls and place them on a tray lined with parchment paper. (Make as many as you can. Mine yielded about 18)
4. Freeze them for an hour, until firm.
5. Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler and dip the brownie balls into it. Use a spoon to make sure it’s fully covered. Using a fork, take them out and set aside on parchment paper.
6. Once they are all done, melt the white chocolate and drizzle on top. You can also use walnuts, sprinkles or any other topping you’d want! They all look good and taste even better!
7. Put them in the fridge and take them out 5 minutes before serving.
-You can also microwave the chocolate, but make sure you do it in 10-15 second increments so you don’t seize it.
-You can make a double boiler by filling a pot with water and letting it come to a boil. Then reduce heat and put a glass or metal bowl on top of it. Make sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the water, this will also cause it to seize.
Easy enough right?
P.S.I’m currently out of the country traveling which is why my posts are a little less frequent right now. I’m visiting Pakistan and will be back in April. Can’t wait to share my adventures with you all! If you want to see what I’m up to follow me on Instagram @tayonthemove